Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
My name is Jeff Woelker and I have my own online marketing consulting business. I currently offer search engine marketing, usability, web design & development, and social media consulting. I also have a personal website (http://www.jeffwoelker.com). However, please do not use this as a creative influence. I'll be redesigning the website based on the identity created.
So what am I looking for?
Well, I'm looking for a personal brand. It needs to be youthful, innovative, interesting, and cognizant of modern design aesthetics. I like clean lines and white space. I've looked through Kuler for some color palettes to use and I love this one: http://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/115042
On the business card, I'd like to see, but not necessarily in this order:
Emerging Media and Digital Strategist
Follow me on Twitter - @jeffwoelker
No Files Added