LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Bond Lane is a merchant bank focused on the global digital media sector. What is a merchant bank? It's like an investment bank (think: Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, etc.) in that it provides M&A and capital raising advice to companies. But what makes a merchant bank different is that it will also put its own capital into companies within a particular sector. The partners of Bond Lane have a 15+ year history working with digital media sector and have worked with pretty much every major video game, consumer Internet and new media company out there.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo which could go on a website, business card and letterhead. I had a bad experience previously and I am looking to see a broad range of examples and view this as only the start of a relationship. We are looking for a logo for Bond Lane could also have a subheading of Merchant Bank or Capital or Partners (i.e., Bond Lane Merchant Bank; Bond Lane Capital; Bond Lane Partners) so it would be nice to have a logo that would work with each of these subheadings.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Corporations (ranging from start-ups to multi-nationals) who hire us for our advice (M&A, capital raising or otherwise). Additionally, we are also an active investor within the sector and we do co-invest with private equity firms. Also, a meaningful amount of our business is overseas (Europe & Asia in particular) so that is a factor as well -- although we are based in California.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
- Not interest in logos with money or dollar signs.
- Bond Lane is a street and the name nothing to do with bonds.
- The logo should be conservative but being that we work with digital media companies, we're open to some out of the box thinking.
- We think of ourselves more as partners than service providers
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- We assume Bond Lane will be incorporate in the logo but are open to other ideas.
- It needs to look professional and polished
No Files Added