Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
A Business Support Service Company that has offices in South & Central Florida.
The owner / operator is a well known US Bankruptcy Trustee
(www.kawpa.com & www.trusteeservices.biz)
What do you need?
The main media for lawyers and bankers in the Daily Business Review (see attachments). I need a print ad that tells our potential client base what we do and who we are.We want the ads to highlight the following services:
(1) INTERIM MANAGEMENT (2) RECEIVERSHIPS (3) ASSET EVAULATION & LIQUIDATION (3) COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS RECEIVEABLE COLLECTION (4) ASSET INVESTIGATIONS & MARSHALLING. I would like to start with 1/4 page ad layout (see attachment)
Who Is Your Audience?
Lawyers and bankers
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
No Files Added