LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
D.A.W.G.S. is an acronym for our company nameDoor and Window Guard Systems.
D.A.W.G.S. is a manufacturer of steel panels (we call them guards) used to cover door and window openings on vacant property, both residential and commercial. Generally speaking, our products are used in lieu of plywood to board up properties and protect them from vandalism and theft, providing for secure neighborhoods.
We have approximately 10 sizes of our steel guards to cover various window sizes, plus a unique security door. The product has small holes across the face of the steel guard to provide for light to pass through, which makes the product look something like a grid. The product is finished in a beige colored powdercoating.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a unique brandable logo. We will be submitting the selected design to the USPTO for trademark registration. The logo should be created with the following in mind:
1. Needs to include the acronym "D.A.W.G.S.", including the periods after the letters.
2. Needs to include the words "Door and Window Guard Systems, Inc.".
3. We are open as to whether the logo includes any images...BUT NO DOGS PLEASE.
4. We are open as to colors, but keep in mind we will use it in both print and online.
5. We would like a memorable logo...picture it on a cargo van driving down the street.
6. Business Cards (to include logo, first name, last name, address, email, office phone, mobile phone)
7. Envelopes (include logo)
8. Letterhead design
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We sell our products to the following kinds of customers
1. Banks use them to secure foreclosed properties
2. Governments use them to secure public housing buildings and closed schools, hospitals or other government owned property.
3. Property preservation companies use our products in lieu of plywood to secure properties they have been contracted to secure.
4. Property managers use our products to secure properties they are responsible for managing.
5. Construction companies and rehab companies use our products to protect their properties from theft.
Our customers should see "strength and security" in our name and logo. It should carry a "bold" sense to it. Keep in mind that our customers are calling us sometimes in a panic because their properties were just robbed and they need us to come out immediately so it doesn't happen again, so our name and logo should be viewed as the "answer to their anxiety".
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are fans of clean, sophisticated design. We really like the design used by PODS (www.pods.com), but please not too close.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. The acronym D.A.W.G.S.
2. The company name "Door and Window Guard Systems, Inc."
3. No dog images.
No Files Added