Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Upscale children’s boutique carrying high quality clothes for the distinguished child. Lines include Bella Boutique, Beaufort Bonnet, Pink Chicken, Kissy, Kissy, etc. Carrying newborn to toddler; eventually adding tween. The business will be e-commerce with later expansion to brick and mortar.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Sophisticatation, Boutique, Classic
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
Would like to include a Bear in the logo incorporating lavender and green
No Files Added