Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are Creatio (website www.creatio.com.au). We are a website design and development agency based in Sydney, Australia. Our core strengths are creative design, web development, flash games and branding.
Here is some quick facts about us:
- We are a small team but we are growing (5 employees total)
- We are creative (we do a lot of branding, design and games - all our own ideas)
- We are young (company is only 2 years old and all staff are 25 and under)
- We are fun (we have a ping pong table in the office)
- We are different (we take a different approach than most agencies)
More details about our company can be found on our website...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
WE NEED LOGO AND BRANDING!!
Currently we feel that our logo and branding are lacking attention. When our company first started we created our logo in Microsoft Word and never got around to changing it. Now we are noticing when we hand our business cards to clients they are a little shocked that a creative agency can have such plain logo & card design.
So we really need a design professional to help us! We need a new logo and business card to go with it.
Our logo will also be used for: website, signage, letterheads, etc.
Our business card will be handed our to new clients, contacts, peers, friends, at events, for networking, etc. The business card is pretty much our only form of marketing.
(I have attached a zip file with all our existing logos and stationary)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are our clients and our peers. This includes:
- business professionals
- Other digital agencies
- freelance designers and developers (i.e. potential employees)
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
For the logo, we actually don't mind our existing logo, but we feel as though it might be time for a change. We like contemporary design, clean vector art style, web2.0. I don't want to give specific examples and stunt your creativity!
For business card, we like something unique, creative, and different. Something that is going to mean the difference between a client holding onto your business card or throwing it out. When we hand clients this card we want them to say "wow, great card!"
I have also attached all of our existing stationary and logo artwork. Also includes was an idea for a new 'twitter' style business card which we never got printed.
We are really just looking for something clean, modern, professional, and creative!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Here are some rules about the overall style and colours of our existing logo:
- Our style to date has been fairly contemporary
- Flat colors have always been used in our print materials.
- We should stick with our colour pallete - which as you can see from the attachments is the bright colours yellow, blue, red and green. and grey and black for the text.
- card will be printed on matte not glossy
- we'd like the logo to stand alone and just say "creatio" and not need any other text written underneath saying what we do. e.g. we don't want it to say "Creatio Digital" or something like that.
- we'd like the logo to be flexibile enough to make all white and put on a coloured background.
- our business card must have room for Employees name, phone, email, and our website (we move office soon so we dont want our address on the logo)
- must be creative
- must be clean - not cluttered
by the way, in case you are wondering the concept behind the "io" being a different colour in our logo is that because we are programmers we treated them as 1 0 binary characters.
No Files Added