Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
CREATE Legal works with creative industry professionals to establish and expand their businesses and to protect and promote their art. The law firm offers skilled legal representation in the areas of business/nonprofit formation, business/nonprofit governance, contracts, and intellectual property.
On a personal note, I'm a young attorney about to start this solo practice. I've been a working actor and a lover of art since childhood so the creative world has always held a special place in my life. I look forward to starting a business that understands and takes care of the unique needs of fellow artists.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Please have the biz cards be double-sided (see additional info/links below for my inspiration), with the logo/company name AND the phrase "The Creative Industry Law Firm" on one side, and the logo/my name/"Attorney at Law" as my title/address/phone/email on the other side
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
My law practice focuses on creative industry clients, including visual artists, photographers, musicians, actors, dancers, graphic designers, fashion/jewelry designers, and directors/producers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
(1) Approachability: CREATE Legal cares about its customers and establishing positive customer experiences. The law firm is accessible, friendly, and personable.
(2) Modern/Stylish: CREATE Legal knows that many of its clients are artists and designers who create beautiful things and that all of its clients are immensely creative. In addressing its clients' legal needs, the law firm is innovative and creative as well.
(3) Skilled: CREATE Legal is knowledgeable, efficient, and gets the job done right.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
I'm open to either text only or text plus image styles
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Any color combos are fine. Please limit to 3 colors MAX.
As a heads up, I'm planning to have my website with a predominantly white background
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
I'm open to anything
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Modern, Stylish, Sophisticated
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Print, company website, social media websites
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
As indicated above, please have the biz cards be double-sided: with the logo/company name AND the phrase "The Creative Industry Law Firm" on one side, and the logo/my name/"Attorney at Law" as my title/address/phone/email on the other side
I love the look of the following logo and business card and also plan on having my business cards be letterpressed on one side and flat printed on the other:
Everything that Dolce Press designed is awesome:
Not required, but I could be open to having a letterpressed pattern on the business card
No Files Added