Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are a company who produce monumental ceramics.
Our clients are professionals (70% B2B), and 30% private clients (B2C).
We aim for a higher capital rich public, between 30 and 65 years old.
For this we are looking for a luxurious feeling; the clients buys unique pieces from us.
We need a logo which is scalable for all purposes, (site, brief, cars, bags, namecards,...) and part of the logo should be aible to be imprinted through a stamp on the ceramic ware.
play with these letters J, D, P KA
and "ceramics" (in english)
or "keramiek" (dutch)
My site will be OJOKA.com
The winner and the first five followup will be invited to a new PRO project to make a site for my company.
No Files Added