Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Concepts by Laura is a new ecommerce company that will generate products for consumers. First line of products, to launch immediately, is for consumer health. Also seeking a cartoon-style logo stylized from a head & shoulders photo. These are the first of several projects which I will specify for you to develop digital executions.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. Corporate logo for Concepts by Laura. I like things I can use with a MAC. I want a 1920s or Rennie Mackintosh style of font in black, white, and possibly red. The logo to go above the corporate name will be a line drawing of an arc lamp. The lamp will shed a beam of light over the word concepts. Seeking that or an alternate sleek modern fanciful lamp lighting the name.
For an arc lamp see photo of the style at http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Then truncate the bottom of the lamp, style it to be quite round with a large floodlamp-style bulb sticking out partially.
2. A cartoonized version of a woman's head and shoulders photo designed to resemble a Mii from a Sony Wii but NOT created from anything by Sony to avoid infringements. Create from scratch using digital program, rather than creating from the photo itself, and in an alternate design, stylize the pixilated photo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers on and off the web
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Mii by Sony for a cartoon style for the cartoon portrait
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Keep it very simple and clean on these. One color besides the type on the logo, and very stylized on the cartoon.
No Files Added