Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a professional company that brings together global service providers with customers worldwide. Customers projects might range from IT/programming-projects, graphic-design to translation services or finding the right lawyer for your problem. Both, customer and provider, may be located worldwide, but for customers our main focus is central Europe.
Our company name is Twago and twago means: TeamWork Across Global Offices. We believe it might be helpful to have the "TeamWork Across Global Offices" as a slogan incorporated in the logo. As a nice idea please have a look at two simple logo ideas attached.
Our company will bring across the following messages to the customers/providers:
* We are global
* It's about working together wherever you are
* It's safe
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A trademarkable logo delivered in .PSD, AI (vector based), .EPS, transparent .GIF, and .JPG formats for web and print on white backgrounds (must be black-and-white-printable to save printing costs). Furthermore:
- business card,
Design should be
- highly professional look&feel with (maybe) slightly rounded edges without looking web 2.0
- logo should fit to style and colors of website (see attachment)
- understated, but not boring
- colors fit very well together without letting the site look childish, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Target groups are Consumers, Companies / Small Medium Enterprises and Freelancers (on buyers side) and Companies / Small Medium Enterprises and Freelancers (on service providers side) with a focus on B2B.
Provider and Customer are global.
At companies, decision makers are CFOs/COOs or Purchasing- or Marketing departments.
We want the customers to think about us:
- highly professional and serious company
- highly reliable
- safe / risk free environment
- modern company
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
(1) See attached first rough ideas of logo-designs
Please note that we like that idea, but we are completely open to better ideas!
(2) other logos which are ok:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Main Colors of our Logo will be blue and red with focus on blue. For exact definition of red and blue colors, please have a look at attached web-template layout.
- The ability to trademark this logo.
- We believe it might be helpful to have the "TeamWork Across Global Offices" as a slogan incorporated in the logo. As a nice idea please have a look at two simple logo ideas attached.
- We must have all right to use it across all media.
Don't want to see:
We don't want our logo or colors to remind others of another known logos or companies.
No Files Added