Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a newly formed software corporation that specializes in strategic investments and software acquisitions
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to establish our corporate logo and brand identity. This logo will be the basis of other branding initiatives. I'm looking for a solid logo and accompanying business card set. There will be follow on work, most likely, for other material as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is corporate America. We invest in other companies as well as acquire companies that might be struggling.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are looking for the following attributes for our logo:
1. Clean and simple design, easy to read
2. Emphasis on stable and substantial over modern and sexy
3. We would like the inclusion of some sort of mark, if possible. For example, at a previous company, www.motive.com, we took an '@' (at-sign) and changed the a to an M (mat-sign) and used that as a mark. Perhaps a stylized B of some sort
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We would like the inclusion of the following in this logo:
1. Our company is named after the Brazos river. As such, we'd like to include some sort of stylized river, but don't want it to be the dominate theme, necessarily. Be creative.
2. The logo must include the words Brazos Software. Clean, simple fonts are preferred.
No Files Added