Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a non for profit volunteer based organization that provides relief services to the medically distressed in our local community. We offer patients assistance by providing meals, transportation to and from hospitals, visitors at home or in the hospital, financial relief, and more.
Our organization is named:
Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka Bikur Cholim of Crown Heights.
Our Tag Line is:
Healing through Kindness.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like to update our image with a new logo, icon & stationary.
We would like to incorporate the color green, it's fresh and healing. We want to use a shade that is not too florescent but not too dark either.
The keywords in our organization's name are: BIKUR CHOLIM. The organization was named in honor of "Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka" and it is located in "Crown Heights". Therefore, the words "Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka" and "of Crown Heights" should be smaller and less prominent.
Our Tag Line, "Healing through Kindness" (which is tentative right now) can be incorporated as well.
We are happy with the current concept of our logo which consists of a flower, made up of many hands, representing the circle of giving and taking. We'd like to keep to that concept but give it an updated look.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience consists of two groups, the volunteers who make the organization run and the patients and their families who we service.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like the current concept (flower of hands, circle of giving, giving and taking] http://www.bikurcholimch.org.
Another example: http://www.thefriendshipcircle.com, also represents a circle of giving, and it has a modern feel to it.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
1. A logo which incorporates a circle of giving and all the words in the name: Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka BIKUR CHOLIM of Crown Heights.
2. An icon that uses the circle of giving and the letters BCCH incorporated into it (in the center, or below it).
3. Stationary using the logo.
4. The color green (other colors should be used as well, but green should be the main color).
No Files Added