Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Naples Free-Net is an all volunteer 501 (c) (3) non profit community network, providing low-cost and no-cost Internet access, computer and internet classes and technology education and services for other non-profit organizations
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would need a redesign of our 15 year old logo to signal we are ready for the 21 Century and prepare our members for the third wave of online life, including mobile, social media, and teach retrieving and managing information found online. (find the current logo attached to this post)
We need the new logo to be compact enough either circle or square as it seems the best fit for avatars on social media sites and other community application. The shape is also easily put on shirts, caps and cups.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have three kinds of audiences:
1) End-user members: Retirement age, low technology, seasonal visitors in Naples, Florida, mixed gender
2) Non-profit executives of all kinds of non-profits, mostly professional executives and admin staff
3) Area residents that would like to volunteer their expertise as teachers and technology users (not necessarily geeks) to share their experience.
The logo and stationery would need to signal, we are ready and available to introduce new technology to the community in any form and shape. "Serving an electronically connected community"
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We are a little at a loss, as to give examples here. We like the old one, but it's too last century. NFN has become more about people than technology so a more "emotional" logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Name: Naples Free-Net
Tagline: Serving an electronically connected Community
Ackronym: NFN or nfn
No Files Added