Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our company virtual3C is a startup that provides scientists, designers, suppliers and customers a space to collaborate in the areas of gene design and molecular technologies.
For our new website (an online service & community for startup biotech companies) we need a sleek, simple, professional and contemporary logo design and branding.
The logo must communicate : new ideas, technology, science, innovation, efficiency, simplicity, web2.0 and collaboration.
The software will be hosted. So we let companies subscribe to it. We also offer consulting services in the area of molecular technologies.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) A logo that includes - an icon, company name - virtual3C and the words "create * collaborate * compete"
2) The logo must be clean, simple logo that 'says' - new, dynamic, innovative, collaboration, technology, science, that connects the dots - the dots being people, ideas, information
The logo will be used on our website, business cards, power point presentations, all our software
The icon will be used as a browser icon
And a smaller version of the logo that says "Powered by virtual3C"
A Browser logo - v3C
1) A logo design - this should take into consideration its core usage -
a) online on a website
b) in print
c) for use in powerpoint and all other forms of communications
Finally, a business card template based on the above which we can have printed.
Reference : virtual3C.com
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers include startup gene synthesis companies, biotech companies, bio-fuel companies, chemical companies, pharma companies
Our users are : scientists, suppliers, customers, lawyers,
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1) COLORS : Green, terracota
2) simple contemporary fonts
3) A simple logo - as simple as google
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) A logo that "says" - new, innovative, collaboration, simple
2) a simple icon that scales nicely to small, as well as large (billboard) sizes. The icon will also be used as a browser icon
3) logo should include the company name (virtual3C), although we don't wish to be integrated (use any letters) with the icon
4) no more than 3 colours (preferably 2)
5) it should look nice in black and white (2 shades)
6) Logo must look nice on both light and dark backgrounds. We have no preference as to whether this is done with one logo, or whether you provide two versions of the same design. Please try to avoid any gradients or other decorations on the background
- we look forward to working with the winning designer and other good designers on future projects, including advertisements, business cards, more logos and mostly web site designs for ourselves and our clients
- We prefer a fresh green and terracoat
- Try to avoid monospace fonts
No Files Added