Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Circus Entertainment specializes in the planning, setup and execution of extreme sports demonstrations and entertainment. The event demonstrations include skate, snow and wake boarding expositions. We organize, staff, execute and manage extreme sports demonstrations that create a unique, high energy atmosphere for our clients' special events. Circus Entertainment also offers custom skate ramp design and construction.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Bar owners, event organizers, educational and not-for-profit administrators, and skate park owners.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
1. The unique nature of the products and services we offer.
2. The excitement and energy present at our event demonstrations
3. The precision, and skill associated with the design and construction of our custom skate ramps.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and logo mark
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Red, and yellow; circus/primary and bright/colorful colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
The final logo file should be a fully-scalable vector file created in Illustrator CS3 (or compatible). The winning logo will work well in full-color and black-and-white at various sizes. Final delivery assets should be
- 1 ai file, 300 dpi vector format, fully scalable
- 1 eps file, 300 dpi vector format, fully scalable
- 1 jpg file, 72 dpi
- 1 PSD, 300 dpi
No Files Added