Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are looking for a new logo for a Web Startup called Car20.co.uk. Where the 20 refering to Web 2.0. It will allows users to source cars from different second hand cars.
Few points about the logo :
Consumer focus, dynamic, clear are the goals.
Clean and kind of pro looking.
Looks expensive and has quality about it
Be contemporary (perhaps style WEB 2.0)
Under the logo should'll see a small domain signature resource - car20.co.uk
Will be considered only professionally done work!
Not sure if we should have a car pic in the logo or not ? No tyres
Tagline we will add one, but not sure currently, just keep this in mind
Open to different colors
Not too cartioonosh
Must look good on white background website. Also maybe on a black bg.
You can add the co.uk to the logo.
Logos I like
No Files Added