Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small start up focusing on personal (Consumers) computer repair. Our key attributes are fast and reliable service, convenience, and la ow cost service provider.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a company logo that will be the face of our company. It will be used in all marketing efforts and any correspondence sent from our company. The logo should contain our company name. The logo should also convey the following attributes: humorous but professional, speedy service,and a sense of an easy going attitude.
By looking at the picture the customer should know what "Jim" does and also make them laugh or smile when looking at the logo.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Male or Female
Little to no technical "know how" computer skills
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added