LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Health + Social + Culture. We use creativity & marketing to improve health & wellness. We inspire passion for health through the other things people love: music, art, design, dining, style.
* We host large and small events to create in-person social connections that support healthy living.
* Through our business partners, we offer a "menu" of fresh options for being active, eating right, and relaxing.
* The combo = find healthy stuff that you enjoy, and make new friends to enjoy it with.
Our brand is progressive, urban, and vibrant. We are inspired by:
* Underground house music scene (ask if you want to know who some of our favorite artists/dj's are)
* Contemporary style and fashion (such as gsus, G-Star, WESC, Paul Smith)
* Graphic design: Peter Saville, Murakami, Cosh Gallery artists (www.coshuk.com)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Creative but practical logo and stationary design. Emphasis on creative and looking great. Just need to make sure it will look good on all of: website, business cards, flyers, signage, and letterhead.
- Nothing tooooo bubbly or cartoon-ish
- Visually symbolizes breath, air, wind
- Expresses what we're about (health + social + culture)
That's a lot to express in one logo. So this can be done through symbols/images of these things, and/or through "emoting" (color, lines, style, attitude, etc.). I know a lot of you out there are very talented, so PLEASE BE CREATIVE AND DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT TO YOU!!!
Please be sure to read all updates at the bottom of the brief
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Our customers = 28 to 40 year-old urban, creative and traditional professionals. Who want to live healthier. Who value modern culture and personal relationships. Maybe YOU.
2. Our partners = healthy lifestyles businesses (gyms, spas, yoga, dance studios, chefs, nutritionists, etc.). And other businesses, selected for their fit with our vibe and philosophy. Examples (not all actual partners...yet):
- The Standard LA: www.standardhotels.com/los-angeles
- Lumen: www.lumen-chicago.com
- Province: http://provincerestaurant.com
- David Barton: www.davidbartongym.com/gallery.html#
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- State Breathe somewhere legible. Either basic text or something really creative...just so it can be read.
- Clean, vibrant, practical. Prefer no more than 3 colors (more is ok, if it REALLY works).
- Can be used in various mediums (online, biz cards, signage, etc.)
- Absolutely NO traditional references to health and fitness. This business is working to break traditional perceptions (dry and boring, treadmills, bland food).
No Files Added