LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a media company that has two key operations for which a unifying brand identity is required -
(1) we will be shortly launching a trendy, slick, and urban radio station that will broadcast a mix of US/UK chart hits, urban South-Asian mixes, and Bollywood chart hits and mixes.
(2) under the same identity we will be producing and promoting events.
- clean, simple, smooth, portable [across multiple platforms - print, web, clothing, etc.], and effective designs such as the apple, napster [the original logo], and nike logos.
- logos that creatively incorporate a graphical symbol depicting the brand within the text.
- logos that stand out in a crowd for their originality and creative features
- psychedelic colors
What we don't like:
- logos for South-Asian focused brands that have emphasis on the South-Asian motif.
- logos where the graphical element consists of abstract human like figure(s).
What absolutely and positively has to be in place:
- the logo has to appeal to the youth and absolutely must be clean, sleek, and visually appealing.
- the logo should be gender neutral.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The name of the brand for which we require an identity is 'Naach' - its a word in Hindi [a South-Asian language] that literally translates to 'dance' in English.
Our slogan [tagline] for the both the radio station and the events production is 'Turn it up and Naach' [which literally means 'Turn it up and dance']
If possible, we would prefer to avoid using the word 'radio' in the logo text as we want to keep the brand identity and look consistent for the events and productions related activities.
Basically, although we will promote the radio station as 'Naach Radio', we want to avoid having two different logos - one for the radio station and the other for events and productions - we want one logo to depict both the aspects of the brand.
An absolute must is a graphical element to the logo - this could be something that depicts movement, dance, or something to do with listening to music - we are open to suggestions about this.
Although the brand will be primarily and heavily promoted online, but the logo will also be used on print materials [posters and magazines], and merchandise [t-shirts, etc] - the logo has to be designed with this in view.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is North American and British youth of South-Asian origin [15 - 34 year age group].
We want them to think of us as someone who understands where they come from [with one foot in the east and one in the west] and play the kind of music they love - without having to change the radio dial and jump between the station that plays the latest US/UK Billboard chart hits and the station that plays urban South-Asian, upbeat fusion mixes [such as Jay Sean's 'Down' etc], and mainstream Bollywood music.
We also want our customers to think that we are youthful, energetic, trend-setters, and hip.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
International Bicycle Museum [Attached] - the bicycle is creatively embedded within the text
Doogies [Attached] - dog is creatively embedded within the text
Flow 93.5 - a radio station [Attached] - simple, clean, creative, and depicts the 'flow' movement
Attack [Attached] - simple and creative
Gulp [Attached] - creatively embeds the graphical element within the text
Assorted [Attached] - creativity
Ray Ban Poster [Attached] - psychedelic colors, balanced between dark and bright colors, and the cool factor
iPod photo [Attached] - simplicity and colors
Surround [Attached] - colors
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- a graphical element
- a design that can be adopted for both the radio station, and events and productions.
Don't want to see
- abstract human like figure(s) as the graphical element
- emphasis on the South-Asian element of the brand
- any graphical element that has the South-Asian food motif [chillies etc]
No Files Added