Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
ID for "3rd Stone Consulting", a Macintosh focused technology consulting firm. The Earth is the 3rd stone from the sun, hence the name (we may expand to other planets in the future...) While the majority of our services are focused on serving our Macintosh based customers, our expertise extends into servers, networking, infrastructural planning, training, etc... We're real big on community, and so call on our peers and colleagues when our customers needs extend beyond our areas of experience.
We're proponents of strength, but simplicity, focus, but with flair, and want to make sure there's meaning to our message. Thats where you come in....
Excitedly, thanks !
No Files Added