Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are building a game engine and web design for the ultimate fantasy baseball game. Our partners are comprised of programmers, business executives, and baseball insiders, and we're rethinking how fantasy baseball works. We want to leave the door open to doing other sports, which is why we're called Big Show Fantasy Sports and not Big Show Fantasy Baseball...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo, business card, and letterhead design. The logo will be the main piece of this project and will be prominent on our website - and possibly the entire site design will revolve around the logo. The stationary parts will have much less importance - and we'd love it if the address and names of the partners on the card were changeable.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
sports fans who are passionate enough to want to participate in building and owning teams - not just watching teams other people put together. Fans of fantasy sports are astute and critical thinkers. They are mostly, though not exclusively male, and tend to be between 18-40, though there are a great number of 40+ participants.
No Files Added