Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
REDEMPTION X BRANDS
What do you do?
Beverage Company that sells Beer, Wine, Vodka, Water, Tea and Coffee - and we benefit charities with a percentage of our profits
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Yes, Logo, bus cards, LH and envelopes
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
Beer Drinkers, Beverage Drinkers, As well as people that want to give back to charities
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
(1) Cool Edgy & Striking Look - but with an ancient streaky feel. Similar to Monster Energy (see attached samples)
(2) High End - Excellence of Product & Quality
(3) Improving the World (Charitable Cause), Your Body, Your Soul (Make a Difference)
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
See attached current examples for a start
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Blue, White and Black - but open to suggestions
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Open to suggestions
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
Cool Edgy & Striking Look - but with an ancient streaky feel. Similar to Monster Energy (see attached samples)
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Everywhere - print, web, beer bottles
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
Here is our website - www.RedemptionX.com. Go to the bottom and click on the left description about us. MOST IMPORTANT - Attached are examples of our starting sample logo, letterhead, and bus card. Also within that file is the Company Narrative (part of the Letterhead section) and sample beer bottles and bar taps for where the logo will go - and needs to be applied. .
No Files Added