BCW Ventures is my newly formed umbrella company designed to provide a platform for a number of business services for the next 25 years of my career. At the outset, focus will be on strategic advice, consulting services, interim management and angel investment for startups and growth focused small and medium enterprises. Over time services could expand to include broader investor services, philanthropy as well as both paid and volunteer board work. While being mindful of the longer term possibilities, designs should be targeted to immediate mandate.
What do you do?
BCW Ventures provides strategic advice, consulting services, interim management and angel investment to growth focused startups and small and medium enterprises. By taking a holistic approach to the customer experience, BCW Ventures helps its clients differentiate their value proposition, drive profitable revenue growth and improve customer loyalty. Services focus on Business Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Digital/Information Technology.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
(1) Business Card use will be both printed and digital. (2) Business Card Content: Company Name, Address, My Name, Telephone, Email, Twitter ID, LinkedIn Address and location for future Website address. Provided the design is not compromised, provisioning for the location of a future Facebook page would be ideal. (3) Two sided design for printed business card preferred but would also need one sided version for vcard. (4) Letterhead use will primarily be digital. (5) Letterhead should be versatile enough for use with other forms (e.g. invoices). (6) Letterhead and envelope designs will be incorporated into Word templates for on demand printing.
What is your industry?
Professional Services (Advisory, Consulting, Marketing, Business)
Describe the target audience for your logo and stationery
BCW Ventures does not have a specific client industry focus. Our sweet spot appears to be service businesses with strong people, technology or information dependencies. Client industry segments include Loyalty Marketing, Luxury Travel, Healthcare (Physiotherapy) and Mobile Application Development (Financial Management). Although our Customer Experience focus provides line of sight to the end consumer, our relationships are primarily Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C). The common thread across all of our clients is a focus on mobilizing for growth. They are either early stage companies that are preparing to scale or mature organizations that need to transform to get back on a growth trajectory. Decision maker profiles could be Small Corporate" CEO's, Owner Operators, Entrepreneurs or their Boards/Investors.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your logo and stationery?
(1) BCW Ventures focuses on profitable growth through a customer experience lens. (2) BCW Ventures brings to assignments a unique blend of entrepreneurial agility and corporate discipline that generates creative yet pragmatic solutions that deliver measurable results. (3) BCW Ventures has the experience and perspective to bridge old and new business models, established and emerging technologies and generational differences in customers and employees.
Style and Concept
What logo and stationery styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
(1) Text and image. (2) Ideally the image could be used separately.
What colors do you want to see in your logo and stationery?
Colours that will stand the test of time. Regal colours.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo and stationery?
Colours that could date the materials quickly.
What adjectives should best describe your logo and stationery?
(1) Progressive-business, technology, trends. (2) Insightful. (3) Integrated. (4) Wise-experienced but not stodgy. (5) Versatile. (6) Accessible. (7) Confident. (8) Solid.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
(1) Primary use will be in digital applications: email signatures, vcards, digital templates (letterhead, envelope, invoice), Social Media, Website. (2) Will print business cards.
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
(1) Attached CV will provide more background on me and representative BCW Ventures engagements to date. (2) LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/brownwilliamc My profile will get a makeover including a new headshot in concert with this project. (3) The name BCW Ventures was chosen based on the variety of services that will be conducted under it. While BCW are my initials backwards, the name stems from "Between Continuous Work".
No Files Added