Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
CoverCore is an tech focused insurance aggregator. We bring traditional values to a modern inclusive insurance experience.
We connect consumers to a local, on-demand licensed workforce and provide the technology and training to deliver real-time insurance solutions.
- A consumer is our end insured.
- Licensed agents make up our on-demand workforce. We rely on our agents for all sales and service
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Inclusive (available to all), innovative, compliant
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
Bringing Traditional Values to a Modern Insurance Experience
i'd like our agents to be able to use our logo on their business cards...as their partner.
Name: i recently had to change the name of the program from "CloseAtHand" to "CoverCore" because someone took the domain name. The CloseAtHand logo is on the splash screen of the app.
App: i'll upload a few screenshots of the app.
I have also uploaded a past covercore logo (logo-hero.png). I think it lacks flair and does not speak to our focus on technology.