Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo & Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo & Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Global outsourcing start-up
Specializing in call center services - sales, customer services, technical support, collections, market research
Secondary service offerings include technology services to government agencies including 1) database management, 2) application development, 3) managed services, 4) systems integration, 5) infrastructure design, 6) project management and 7) technology consulting.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Corproate logo to reflect the concept of 1:2:1 relationship as in one-to-one conversation over voice, chat, or e-mail. This is the original concept and vision for the outsourcing focus.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Corporate clients for outsourced services.
Government agencies for technology services
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1:2:1 concept with a global perspective and scope
No Files Added