Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Construct apartment Buildings
What is the exact name you would like in your stationery?
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
cards, letterhead, envelopes
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your stationery
Investors, Consultants, Trades
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your stationery?
Style and Concept
What stationery styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your stationery?
Orange, Black (see logo files)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your stationery?
use only ORange and Black
What adjectives should best describe your stationery?
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
include email signature blocks please
No Files Added