Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Consulting group providing media training: how to handle media interviews (during a crisis), be a good interview/interview techniques, etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo/visual element that can be used on website, business cards, stationery/letterhead, brochures, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
"First Responders" (law enforcement/police, fire fighters, paramedics, other front line persons).
Corporate Executives, Politicians, Athletes/Celebrities
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Need a "one line" (like: When the Spotlight is on You!") something that lets you know what The SoundBite Specialists does.
May need info on back of business cards listing services
No Files Added