Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Thames International is a consortium of quality educational providers based in United Kingdom. We deliver from English language to university degree preparation, vocational education to postgraduate degree programmes. Thames International consists of - School of English, College for Vocational Education and THINC Business School. (www.thinc.org.uk)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The design focus should be lifelong learning/education. The stationery will be used worldwide as part of our branding strategy.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are high school leavers, college graduates and managers. I want them to think of Thames International as a one stop place for career and professional development.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our corporate color is red.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added