Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
We sell envelopes online
WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY?
Paper and Stationery Business
DESCRIBE YOUR AUDIENCE
Business, Organizations and Individuals
WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
Professional, Quality and Fast
Style and Concept
WHAT STYLES DO YOU LIKE?
Modern, clean design -
We want a 2 sided business card
#10 Envelope - 4 1/8 x 9 1/2
9 x 12 Envelope
WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE OR HATE?
Pantone 2995, Black, Gray
No Files Added