Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small manufacturing company located in Chicago. Our products look like conventional steel drums, but our speciality is that we manufacture them in many different sizes. You can view our web site at: www.skolnik.com. We recently had a logo designed for us on crowdspring, but the designer is not available to complete the project. Therefore, we are reposting for the stationary and business card only. The logo is new.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. Business Card - we normally print on thick stock. We use the back side to illustrate and identify parts of a drum. I would welcome some other item to put on the back side, or just to continue using the illustration.
2. Letterhead - Design can be on the top or side of a sheet but I prefer nothing on the bottom.
3. Envelope - All print must be on the front, nothing on the back flap.
For all three, we prefer a white base, orange accents, black type. The logo must be integrated.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers range from federal agencies to wine manufacturing companies, small family businesses to large corporations.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please do not make fonts so small that they are not easily viewed. These items, especially the business card, are the way our customers contact us. We've also changed phone numbers and will give out the current info prior to the final design selection.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have - Orange emphasis and use of our logo.
Apparently Crowdspring is still having some problems and I cannot upload the pdf files of our current stationary, business card and logo. If you would like to receive these files, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send them to you immediately.
No Files Added