Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We start with a strategic assessment - and then deploy exciting, low-cost tools to create lasting change. We are data-driven, creating and monitoring innovation metrics on a metro scale, applying Fortune 500 best practices to AnyTown, USA.
We offer high-tech solutions and high-energy events that inspire whole metro areas to create more start-ups, resulting in long term economic growth.
We find technology - at universities, small companies, and in garages, labs, and basements all over the city - and we connect that technology and those inventors with local venture investors, commercialization specialists, and tech incubators, stimulating investment and commercialization.
We inspire people - to innovate beyond their vulnerabilities and bring their ideas to life.
We celebrate wins - the tools we use (like Cincinnati Innovates metro innovation contests, and InOneWeekend, where we take 100 people and create a startup in one weekend) are exciting - and newsworthy. We tell the story of innovation and entrepreneurship to create a self-fulfilling prophecy of the American Dream in every city.
Our team is a young, experienced, accomplished, and creative. We're game changers!
See logo and brand driver attached!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need high-impact, modern, distinctive designs that scream "Innovation, Creativity, Design, and Sophistication".
Business Cards that stand out
Letterhead and envelops to match
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
30ish Men and Women -
- Economic development professionals (see CEOs For Cities www.ceosforcities.org)
- Venture Capital Investors (like the people that invest in Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Foundations (like the Kauffman Foundation www.kauffman.org)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added