Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Not From Concentrate [NFC] is a new UK-based start-up business that will work with emerging 'under-the-radar' creatives from anywhere in the world who have stonking ideas for new content formats on film, TV, radio and new media platforms and link those individuals directly with industry players / employers.
We want to stick two fingers up to the boring, bland, re-hashed, me-too approach to media publishing and bring new exciting, imaginative voices and concepts into the marketplace. No more mind-numbing mash-ups of Strictly Come Dancing, X-Factor, or other Simon Cowell-fronted nonsense. Goodbye to infinite re-runs of second rate sitcoms or dated drama spin-offs and hello to intelligent, innovative, stimulating programming, entertainment and media formats.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
As the business model takes shape ahead of launch Q2, we need a logo that will be used primarily for business cards, stationery and as an [interim, perhaps?] asset for the holding page of the site - www.notfromconcentrate.co.uk - and for profiling purposes across a wide range of social and business networks.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our two main audiences are:
1) The creative community - as inclusive as possible, but rough core demographic 18-35. Not just 'The Usual Suspects' - [media grads and the like] - but also those talented individuals outside 'the industry' who have great ideas, unusual and challenging perspectives on life, are work-ready [i.e. have a 'portfolio of work' either in the public domain or gathering dust on a shelf] but not clear how to apply and develop themselves or their ideas. They've got to be serious about their ambition/aspirations - we're NOT, repeat NOT, looking for fame-chasers or 'sleb-seeking media wannabes.
2) The Industry. The people who will produce, publish and pay for great ideas and concepts in the current formulaic and risk-averse marketplace. Including UK and international broadcasters, independent production companies - from start-ups to super-indies - online, gaming & multimedia publishers, advertising agencies and their clients.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like loads of designs but nothing that we particularly want to emulate or use as a benchmark. We're sure we'll like your designs though! We're in Blank Page territory here folks - not a great help for you of course, but exciting for us!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Everyone's seen Not From Concentrate on the side of juice cartons of course and our vision is to ensure that the ideas and the people we're working with are not bland and samey but add 'juicy bits'. We're not taking the pith either, when we say that we don't want to necessarily go down the obvious orange / orange juice route in terms of visuals or colour palette. We're not really keen on orange at all if truth be told - that said, we're going into this with an open mind and if there's a killer design out there that does incorporate these elements we'll of course entertain the idea.
No Files Added