Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
TEMPUS Group (www.tempusgroup.com) is a marketing and sales effectiveness firm that is just getting off the ground. Like most marketing firms, we have the problem that we're too busy working on other people's stuff to work on our own. So, that's where you come in!
We need a logo & business cards. I will take the logo and integrate it into the website as well, as well as any other thing we end up (including shirts). But, right now, this is really about a logo and business cards.
In terms of our target market, we are enterprise focused, B2B, whatever you want to call it. We bring to the table three key things that the should be the inspiration for the logo:
1) Experience. We were "hired guns" for VC firms for almost a decade, having a number of successful exits for firms.
2) R&D labs. We invest heavily in testing various methodologies that drive B2B marketing. This means we can deliver more leading edge capabilities, but do it in a proven way that generates results.
3) Patent-pending processes. We've developed a unique system that we use in all of our engagements that drives fantastic results for most organizations.
We'd like something that
1) Is iconic. We like the idea of a logo that can stand without text.
2) Integrates with text. We will typically, though, probably include our name with the icon. We'd like this font to be very modern looking, professional, but still a very modern flare.
3) Colors. Flexible. We use a lot of black and white, so it should have color.
4) Should work on black and white background.
5) We are exploring using TEMPUS in all caps. You should explore typography case in your designs.
If possible, it should also convey the idea of sociality, connectivity, and communication.
Clear as mud, I know. But, these things always are. Give me your great ideas. We'll pick one and implement it!
No Files Added