Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
we are a small it consulting and support company, most of our competitors want to portray a very 'techie' image, our image is more friendly and people focused (hence the little people in our logo) we believe technology is there to support the people not the other way around, we price in the upper 1/3 of industry standard with a focus on vertical markets such as dentists and lawyers, we have a very fun and bright car and we want to reflect that in this project but toned down a bit,
Maine IT Support
625 Rockland Street
Rockport, ME 04856
tagline: "we make our clients more..."
we need letterhead, envelope, biz card, and proposal/report cover sheet
No Files Added