Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are looking for a logo that will build upon the logo of intrade.com and make it distinct for Intrade Markets, Inc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to use the logo for business cards, letterhead and envelopes.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We will be targeting the financial industry. Professional investors, bankers, brokers, traders , etc...
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
It must have the look and feel of a financial company but still exude excitement. Edgy, Not stale.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We don't like Red as that is negative conotation fo rthe fianancial markets.
No Files Added