Digital Space Consulting
What do you do?
We are a digital agency. We work in online marketing and advertising helping companies/brands create and enhance their digital footprint.
What is the exact name you would like in your stationery?
Digital Space Consulting
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe the target audience for your stationery
Consulting. We work in the marketing/advertising/social media/digital space. B2B or B2C doesnt matter. We have had more success in the B2B space.
We do not work with small business owners with less than $1M in revenue.
Our target customer:
1. CEO of the company that knows they need to get in the digital game but doesnt know where to start.
2. Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing (VP) that needs help completing projects and needs to bring in a reputable company to help. This person cares about two things A) Getting projects done. And B) bringing in the RIGHT partner that is reputable and they can put their name by so they dont get fired.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your stationery?
1. Were a digital strategy agency that gets digital
2. Were passionate about the tools, platforms, and technology used to connect and engage consumers
3. Were focused on empowering brands and customers by enabling them to research, relate and engage with each other
4. Were entrenched in execution and creating a blueprint from here to there
5. Were full-service and partner on projects/campaigns/retainers ranging from website design seo, and ppc to social, PR, content marketing, conversion optimization and email + all things in between
Style and Concept
What stationery styles do you like?
We like the style of these companies. Sites like these capture the look, feel, vibe, attitude, and
perception that were going for.
What colors do you want to see in your stationery?
Orange, Gray, White, Black
What colors do you NOT want to see in your stationery?
Purple, Red, Green, Blue
What adjectives should best describe your stationery?
Smart, engaged, knowledgeable, reliable, trusted advisor
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
Cards will printed via moocards.com. We want to take your final business card designs and upload to moocards.com. No additional work required.
We are printing business card size with front/back images - rounded corners. MOOs printers use a 4 color ink process (CMYK). Save your designs using the 'Adobe PDF/X-1a' preset, where possible.
Business card size:
minimum: 333 x 223 pixels
Recommend: 1039 x 697 pixels
We will be using the following moocards.com format:
size: 88mm x 59 mm (landscape format with rounded corners)
Instructions from moocards.com on uploading a completed design:
visit the following:
No Files Added