Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
"Mell Investment Group" is a firm dedicated to provide financial guidance and investment advice to high net worth individuals.The firm objective is to provide an independent, innovative and trusted advise.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need to define our firm stationery to be used as our identity for investors and clients. We need a stationary that express the following characteristics:
- Has to be clear, simple and elegant.
- Shows professionalism and security to the viewer
- All the stationary should not be crowded whit stuff but must show creativity
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- High and Very High Net worth Individuals
- Above 50 years old
- Conservative individuals
- Well traveled
- Professionals with financial background
- Financial institutions such as banks
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
None in particular right now...
But the webpage www.russell.com is a good example of the type of image we are looking for.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Our logo as part of our image. Please refer to the attached images.
The colors of the logo should be the same as the ones presented. But additional colors could be used to play with the design.
No Files Added