Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
After a recently over whelming experience using crowd spring to design our new logo we are back with a new project.
We are a fresh and innovative solar company in a marketplace that is saturated with competition and we need your help to stand out from the crowd.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a stationary set that will set the tone of our future image. We are looking for something pretty creative, not the standard style... think outside the box please.
We would love for everyone to assist us with the design of our business card, letterhead and email signature only. (no envelope)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our business is not specific and sells to a wide audience including but not limited to residential househoulds, commercial and business, government etc
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Points of interest and details to be included
* We love our new logo and would like to see this incoporated (separate parts of the logo may be used i.e globe on the rear)
* Colours are up to you but please obviously ensure it is legible and keeping with the colours within our logo
* Standard double sided business card portrait or landscape you choose (round edges)
Wording you may want to include somewhere
Any questions please just ask. Our logo attached for your use.
No Files Added