Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a young, vibrant property (real estate) inventory business that provides a service to landlords and property agents. Therefore, all our services are purely property related.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need various items of stationery. Please see below for each item and its requirement.
The company address and correct contact numbers are as follows:
2nd Floor, 145 157 St John Street, London, ECV1 4PY
Tel: 020 3370 3811 Fax: 020 3370 3811 web: www.invecheck.co.uk
email: email@example.com VAT registration number we are awaiting confirmation of this and should be ready in approximately 7 days time.
1. Business cards for 2 directors to state the following information:
07782 141 500
07957 198 461
The business cards should not state the company registration number or the VAT registration number.
3. A price list. An example is attached for you to work from. The price list will need to have the following amendments made:
Correct contact numbers
Correct VAT registration number once we have been given this
Remove the Gas Safety Certificates heading and replace with Floorplan Creation
Change the price in floorplan creation to 75.
4. Invoice template. A template is attached for you to work from. The format of this file should be in MS Word so that we can edit it as we will need to add payment details etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are targeting private property landlords, property letting agents and property estate (real estate) agents.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We do like the current layout of the price list and invoice template but feel free to be as creative as you like!
Feel free to use upper and lower case as you want to.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We do not want to see the use of a border anywhere at all!
The look should be modern, professional, sleek and contemporary to reflect the business owners!
Go and be as creative as you can - we will give you constant feedback!
The format must be in PSD, PDF, JPEG and MS Word for the invoice template when the winner is picked.
No Files Added