Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
WebPresented - an IT consulting business in Columbus, Ohio. We provide custom software, software implementation, web site design and build, IT consulting to mid- to large-sized business across the US. We are young, energetic, very cutting-edge and work very hard. We recently had a logo designed on crowdspring that we love (see attached). We want to build our brand more with these designs.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. Business Card design. This will be used by all our employees. Must have company logo and placeholders for Name, title, email, cell phone, office phone, address, fax, web site URL
2. Invoice template. Will be created for sending out all invoices. Size is US letter. Must also have logo, our address, URL, phone/fax info, customer address, contact, account number, date, invoice number, memo/comment line, line item grid/list with these columns: project subheader, qty, description, unit price, price; also subtotal and totals line
3. Powerpoint template/theme. Must have WebPresented logo, URL, matching colors to other brand elements. Would prefer to have a separate theme for title slides and another theme for content/inner slides (these can look very similar, but with different space for content)
4. Letterhead. for memos and formal letters. Must include logo, address, phone/fax, url, individual's name.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
IT Executives, IT Directors, Potential customers, potential employees. We want the branding to appear fresh, CLEAN, with a "Web 2.0" look & feel - i.e. demonstrate that we are cutting-edge with technology, a little "edgy"/perhaps unusual, creative, but very professional. We also like the small splash of color like in our logo with plenty of clean white space (possibly black/grey space).
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like the attached logo, and we like the color splash (in the logo image) with very clean grey/white or black/white elements. We are open to dark background/white text OR white background/dark text, perhaps a combination of the two.
We are in the processing of building our own web site, and we want the new brand elements to have a similar look and feel. the temporary splash page is http://www.webpresented.com and the inner pages will look like http://www.webpresented.com/home.aspx
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The logo and URL (www.webpresented.com) must be used in all elements. Fonts used in the logo are Helvetica Neue LT 45 Light, Helvetica Neue LT 55 Roman and Helvetica Neue LT 65 Medium.
No Files Added