Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Institute for Professional Care Education
What do you do?
The Institute for Professional Care Education (www.ipced.com) provides engaging, interactive, easy to use training courses for the long-term care industry, both online and in DVD formats. IPCed specializes in initial and ongoing training for caregivers working in home care, assisted living and community-based care as well as continuing education for care professionals including nurses, social workers, administrators, and nursing assistants.
What is the exact name you would like in your stationery?
See attached samples
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
Will also need mailing label and 9" x 12" presentation folder.
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your stationery
1. Professional providers of home care and assisted living services
2. Community-based care providers
3. Caregiver associations
1. Government and regulatory agencies
2. General business community
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your stationery?
1. IPCed is a learning-based company
2. IPCed is friendly, approachable
3. IPCed is an innovative (technology driven) company
Style and Concept
What stationery styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your stationery?
See attached graphic standards
What colors do you NOT want to see in your stationery?
Need to be consistent with corporate color system (see attached graphic standards)
What adjectives should best describe your stationery?
Innovative, thoughtful, friendly, professional, trustworthy
No Files Added