Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
RememberItNow! is a simple to use online health care management service that includes reminders and a care community. It gives caregivers peace of mind, improves patient health and reduces health care costs.
RememberItNow! The best way to take control of your health, or the health care of someone you love.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to include elements of the website
For Business Card:
- Single or double-sided
- Mobile #
- Email (name@RememberItNow.com)
- Website (www.rememberitnow.com)
-website url (rememberitnow.com)
-any branding elements decided to use
-must be very simple and plain.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Baby boomers and 30ish male venture capitalists
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We have our logo, and here is a link to the design of the home page:
this link demonstrates the style of the website too and a brief of what we are about.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo must be in the design.
No Files Added