Scene and Heard
What do you do?
We help make families happier by helping them figure out how best to talk to each other. We solve problems from the simplest (having a grocery trip without tantrums) to more complex (using social media safely, having the "sex" or "drugs" talk). We do this through family mediation, video role plays and a website with lots of advice.
What is the exact name you would like in your stationery?
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW FOR WHAT WE WANT ON THE CARDS.
You'll receive designs for biz cards, letterhead and envelopes.
WE ONLY WANT BUSINESS CARD DESIGN.
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your stationery
We will be reaching the following audiences and want to immediately attract their attention, stand out and make them want to work with us:
1) Our main target market are families.
2) Our secondary target market are people who would want to book us for speaking engagements (e,g, school principals, religious leaders inviting us in, conference attendees)
3) Other colleagues in mediation, family therapy, etc.. who might refer families to us
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your stationery?
1) We are credible, trust-worthy, experienced and will solve their problems
2) We are sophisticated, smart, they can relate to us
3) We can help immediately
Style and Concept
What stationery styles do you like?
Business card designs we love:
What colors do you want to see in your stationery?
For the first iteration I'd like to see your design concepts. If those aren't meeting my ideas, I will upload some examples. PLEASE USE THE EXAMPLES ABOVE to see what styles we really like.
WE DO NOT WANT A TYPICAL OFFICE-DEPOT TYPE designed card. We want it to be really unique and attention getting. I am happy to give a nice bonus to anyone who does a great job.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your stationery?
What adjectives should best describe your stationery?
sophisticated, clever, attention-getting, calming, relevant, immediately communicates what the business does.
Do you have additional info or links you want to share?
Please read this carefully.
1) We need 3 business cards designed, the front is the same for each one. The back is different. Instead of asking for stationary we are asking for these TWO cards to be designed. After they are designed, I need to have the person plug in three people's information and give them to me in a form I can upload to the print house.
The details of what needs to be put on the cards in is in the attachment. We have a logo that needs to be incorporated, please feel free to use either the black and white or the color. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT WANT THE CARD TO MIMIC THE COLORS OF the pastel LOGO.
No Files Added