Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Letterhead & Stationery project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Letterhead & Stationery?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I own a small accounting and bookkeeping business in syracuse ny. i work out of my home, and looking for a more professional polished look to my documents.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Envelope single window ( #10 size)
then i will then like to have a brochure done, once i pick a design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
small to med size businesses. my personality is kind of "in your face" but professional, straight shooter, i dont hold anything back.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
i want to keep with the colors.. red/ black, white and maybe some greys..... i want some design to compliment my current logo.
here is a link to my current logo and other necessary info for the project
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added