For $1000 they received 123 design concepts from 14 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:14-Jun-13 10:14 p.m. GMT
Ends:5-Jul-13 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $1000, was awarded to argentina
Tip 1: $100, was tipped to Keysoft...
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: site_logo.jpg (34.1 KB)
Uploaded on 14-Jun-13 5:45 p.m. GMT
Saper Law Offices, LLC
Currently our website does not take full advantage of the space that it has. We would like to further expand the margins of our website to better utilize the space. If that affects how it is seen on mobile phones and tablets, we would like to see a redesign of the homepage. We don't want a minimalist landing page, we seek to direct viewers to many different areas.
An eye-catching and exciting homepage is what we are in need of the most. For the other pages on the site we are looking for a basic template redesign.
As a business, media, and entertainment law firm one of the main goal's of our site is to engage potential clients. The website needs to be visually appealing and offer easy gateways to content to better direct and focus the viewer. Because our principal attorney speaks at many conferences and events we are also looking to take advantage of the website as an easy way to attract and book her for speaking engagements.
1. We really are looking to highlight the large amount of video that we have. The firm has a YouTube channel and we would like the homepage to feature a video carousel that is connected to the channel and automatically updates from it. Along with highlighting video it is also very important on the homepage to highlight the News section of the website. Currently, we have a basic list running down the side, we would like to see this better formatted to gain more attention.
2. To better book and attract speaking engagements we would like a special *Book Me* section where the site viewer can be directed to another page to fill out a short form and request our principal attorney to speak at their event, to conduct a seminar, or give an interview.
3. We want to better convey the amount of information we have on our site. We still want to explain who we are and what we do on the homepage, but without making it look disorderly. Right now the format is very plain and not well constructed. We are not looking for a minimalist site. We want to put a lot of information on our homepage, but in a non-cluttered and easy to distinguish fashion. We want the viewer to be able to easily see tabs to the different sections of the site while also being able to see all that we have to offer.
- Highlight our practice areas - clear links to various forms, including trademark, copyright, and defamation - connect according videos with these forms - defamation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfXXrTEIAYo , trademarks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sphGenW3u_0 , copyrights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sphGenW3u_0
- Showcase media appearances/ press - This is a media montage reel of our Principal Attorney Daliah Saper that we would like to have on the homepage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69jbZRw9suc
- Showcase FAQ section and allow for it to become a video FAQ section
- Showcase upcoming events in an event calendar format
Our firm's slogan is, "Representing creative entrepreneurs and innovative businesses." Much like our slogan, our firm is both entrepreneurial and innovative. As a leading firm in the areas of intellectual property, social media, defamation, trademarks, copyrights, etc - we are experienced and knowledgeable in legal areas that few people understand but that many people have to deal with. A lot of law firms are trying to expand into this space, but don't have the credibility or case experience we have developed.
Video carousel feature, not cluttered, be creative and make it unique.
Our current website uses a spectrum of different shades of lighter and more calm blues. We would like to maintain this color palette but are not opposed to widening it a bit. We aren't opposed to pops of color, just nothing that will extremely modify the current colors that are associated with the firm.
Nothing too extreme in comparison to the colors we already use, maintain a color range of blues similar to the ones we already have.
Exciting, appealing, attention grabbing, NOT minimalist, colorful, easy to navigate
On the homepage: displaying video is a main priority, as is highlighting the news section, the construction and placement of the "book me" feature, easy ability to direct viewers from content via tabs to other pages, feature main practice areas, and of course still give a brief explanation of who we are.
The other pages will just house the information, they do not need to be as complicated as the homepage.
Put the slogan "representing creative entrepreneurs and innovative businesses"
Put that we are a business, media, and entertainment law firm
Here is the link to our current website - http://saperlaw.com/blog/welcome/