What do you do?
Ziptask is a turn-key, fully-managed, "digital" workforce that provides professional services on customers' word, excel, powerpoint, photoshop, and other office projects, all from our 100% USA locations. Ziptask is the first and only fully automated remote work system that handles entire jobs from start to finish, and only charges for the minutes spent. Watch the video at www.ziptask.com to understand the model completely.
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
770 pixels wide, 880 pixels high. This area must include a slide show of our product, call to action, video call out, and tagline. But... if there is a way to go full width (with visually stunning imagery in the background), then just constrain the center area of real content to 770px wide...
What is your industry?
Professional Remote Office Digital Services
Describe the target audience for your landing page
There are 150 million middle class Americans. 40 million or more sit in cubicles all day. Of these 40 million cubicle workers, most have a college degree, and are online throughout the day, sneaking in social networking, games, and email. The average salary ranges from 40-80k per year, and about 80-90% of them use Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. These workers waste time, and as such, Ziptask fits perfectly in their world. Our secondary market is the business owner and manager, who would subscribe their entire workforce to Ziptask in a single step. Employees would be granted limited usage of the service, as a value added feature of employment (think health insurance), which benefits both the employer (faster results) and the employee (more focus on core competencies).
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
1- Escape the Cubicle (by using ziptask they can break free from boredom at work and have more free time)
2- Work Smarter, Not Harder (by using ziptask they can become better, faster, and more successful)
3- Enjoy the Luxury of Having Others Do Your Work (it is more of a upper-middle-class luxury to have ziptask... like having a house-cleaner and nanny...etc... but for the cubicle worker)
How is your company different from your competitors?
Our competition: oDesk.com, TaskRabbit, Crowdspring, eLance, etc...
We are different by these 6 reasons:
1. No Interviews: Ziptask manages the entire workforce for you, so you never have to deal with searching for candidates, pre-screening, chatting, emailing, interviewing, negotiating, and hiring. This immediately poses a disruption to the oDesk.com and other virtual contracting firms.
2. Charges By the Minute: Ziptask charges $0.39 per minute for most tasks. This means no time and money is wasted on ramp-up time and setup costs of a typical virtual team.
3. USA Only: Ziptask is based and contained within the United States, and does not farm out work to non-US residents. This means no language or cultural barriers, and the work is completed with perfect command of the English language.
4. Ziptask is "Turn-Key" (Click Submit and Walk Away): It's designed for the customer from the ground up. Just drag-drop your files, type in your instructions, and click submit. Ziptask handles the rest, all the way through till the job is completed and verified.
5. Quality Assurance Step: Ziptask has resources review (even if briefly) the end result of the work performed to ensure accuracy and quality.
6. Hyper-Specialized: Ziptask technology provides auto-magical assignment of work to the 'correct and available' worker for the project.
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
I like this one the most: http://chart.io/
...it is full width, with a beautifully demonstrated product, and it finds a way to incorporate chalk-board-like visuals in to the backdrop... please try to capture that sort of design for me! Another site that recently changed to this model is www.odesk.com... check that one out...
... other ones i like are:
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
our core blue color is #009CE3
our light blue support color is #C7E4F7
our dark gray color is #242424
call to action orange buttons throughout the site use a gradient of orange... starting at: #FB5F2B (darker) and ending at #FF8D66 (lighter)
other than those core colors, we can consider the imagery to be creative and inspired... photography is also possible... would have to not conflict with our brand and be somewhat easy to look at ... etc...
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
we are not really big on green and brown...etc... stay close to the 'tech startup friendly' colors
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
Edu-tainment,.... High-Tech,.... Easy.... Wow... New... Innovative... Breakthrough... State-Of-The-Art... Powerful... Apple... Steve Jobs...
What content must be included in the landing page?
Our main tagline is "Office Work, by the minute" (as seen in the existing site homepage at ziptask.com)
A sub-text area can be the following:
"Ziptask is a turn-key, fully-managed, digital workforce that provides professional services on your word, excel, powerpoint, photoshop, and other office projects, all from our 100% USA locations. "
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
Full width is good... like the www.chart.io site... something that has a powerful feel to it, and showcases our technology or some photography... we can pay for stock photos if you find some that you use in the design work...
We need a few things on the home page's center area
1. Background Photos or Design... or Slide Show....
2. Call to action button "Get Started!" Or "Get Started Now!" etc...
3. Tagline (with or without subtext... preferably 'with')
4. Some sort of creative use of our branded video icon guy (home page, right side shows the stickman with lean in from the right saying "watch the video"... we need something like this ... somehow...)
We have multiple platforms that we operate ziptask on... web, iphone, mac, windows, and soon, android... We have tons of PSD assets that you can use to construct the slideshow and artwork... we want to leverage these assets so that we can showcase our core software and services.
Download the PSD files here:
Numerous Ziptask PSD Source Files: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23154534/Ziptask...
Character Poses: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23154534/All%20C...
Take a look through each of them,.... some have a more photographic view... some are original artwork we had created...
No Files Added