Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are the most popular discovery app on Twitter, helping connect people to other people and information they would be interested in.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Right now, we have a page up that explains why and how to use our recommendation system to recommend someone else. It is decent, but it would really benefit from better visual flow and articulation of the points.
Current Page: http://mrtweet.com/tellmrtweet
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Twitter users - we get about 10,000 views on that page daily. We want them to understand that this is a really meaningful way of helping great people get discovered, and to get found by relevant people too.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We would like to re-use the basic style of the rest of the site, so we do not need to do radical redesign
No Files Added