Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an interactive agency in East Asia creating fan profile pages for some of our clients (musicians, actors and other Asian celebrities) on Friendster.
Here are some examples of Friendster fan profile pages that other people have created:
1. http://profiles.friendster.com/barackoba... (Barack Obama)
2. http://profiles.friendster.com/57915797 (Ellen Pompeo)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a slick looking template for the Friendster fan profiles that we will be creating for our celebrity clients.
Here is something that a contractor created for us -- http://profiles.friendster.com/silverag -- we are OK with it but dont think it's very slick at all.
We want you to take this "silverag" profile and literally overlay a better, slicker and more compelling visual design on top of it.
Some things to keep in mind:
1. We believe a dark background is best for celebrity profiles. We dont know if black is the right color - it might be a deep crimson red or some other dark color.
2. We need to keep the colors be gender-neutral (eg: no "pink") since our clients include both male and female celebrities.
3. We like the text font in the Ellen Pompeo profile, but are open to other fonts also.
4. Friendster allows us to skin the modules themselves, so please think of attractive and stylish module styles, including module header bar and module body color. NOTE that the module header text (eg: "Andrew's photo gallery") can be changed in font but NOT in size.
5. The "More about Andrew" section on the "silverag" profile is a very important one to pay attention to. It has three sections:
a. Zodiac Sign: this is a standard section for Friendster where we will add our client's zodiac sign.
b. About Me: this is a standard section for Friendster where we will add our client's biography.
c. Who I want to meet: this is a standard section but we DONT use it as-is. Instead, we will add "Latest News" section under it. This "Latest News" section contains many news article snippets, some of them with a thumbnail.
We want you to focus on the headers "Zodiac Sign", "About Me", "Who I want to meet" and "Latest News", and make them attractive looking. In particular, "Latest News" needs to look nice.
Next, we want you to look at the font of the text within each of the sections and make it look good. Like we said above, we like the Ellen Pompeo font but we are open to other suggestions.
Finally, we want you to take EACH news article within "Latest News" and make it look really good. The thumbnail size (next to each news article) unfortunately cant be changed but you can change the size/font of the "Billy Connolly" headline, the 40-word snippet, and then the "Full Article" link. All these need to work together to make a really compelling news article snippet.
6. "Testimonials and Comments" - see the Barack Obama, "silverag" and Ellen Pompeo pages for different styles for this.
7. Media Box: We plan to put videos of our clients here.
8. We believe we can
9. Background image - we believe having an image of the celebrity in the background could be quite compelling. Check out Barack Obama / Biden photo on the background of the Barack Obama profile, and the photo on the background of the silverag profile. So we'd like to see where this photo should be placed.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Fans of these celebrities - mostly young men and women in Asia.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://profiles.friendster.com/57915797 - like the font
http://profiles.friendster.com/barackoba... - overall nice look and feel
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- We dont want to see colors that are too gender-specific.
No Files Added