Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Landing Page (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Landing Page (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
make mobile apps
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your landing page
people with an ego and/or an audience
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
How is your company different from your competitors?
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
bright, clean, elegant colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
heavy, dull, boring
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
intriguing, beautiful, elegant, simple, engaging
What content must be included in the landing page?
1 - an image (which should be the majority of the space on the page) of a person looking at their reflection in a mirror, but instead of a mirror, he/she is looking at a reflection in an iPad (or iPhone, if that size works better...up to you as the designer). I've attached 3 images to help illustrate. The sketch and the first photo ("Woman in the mirror") are what I'm looking for as far as perspective...on the right side we see the side and rear of a person's face and the mirrored reflection. Instead of the mirror in that photo, I'd like to use the mirror arm from the second photo ("Round wall-mounted mirror") but with an iPad/phone instead of a mirror.
2. A form. On the bottom of the sketch, I'd like a transparent swath that extends across the width and serves as the background for a brief form. As seen on the sketch, there needs to be a headline "Tell us more about you" and two entry fields (First Name, Last Name) and a "Save" button. The image of the person viewing themself in the mirror should be visible underneath but not interfere with the text/form.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
not at this time
No Files Added