What do you do?
We teach English lessons online with a Canadian teacher using Skype or WebEx. We teach both individual students and corporate students but for this creative we want to target PPC people who are private students
List the size requirement(s) for your landing page
What is your industry?
education (online ESL education)
Describe the target audience for your landing page
location: countries with a median income of $10,000USD + (Brazil, Canada, USA, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, UK, Australia, Japan, Korea, Spain, i.e. countries with a lot of immigrants)
Income $50,000USD +
Occupation: Manager, employed at a large Western multinational,
Industry: All that deal on an international scale
Education: University educated (English as a second language speakers)
LIfestyle: Actively engage in ongoing learning
Interests: learning, traveling, exploring
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your landing page?
- The convenience of learning a language online with a Canadian teacher vs a classroom with lots of students, that costs lots of money and requires a lot of driving to and from the class (We only hire Canadian teachers...we never hire teachers unless they are Canadian native English speakers)
- We teach using WebEx which is a much better platform than Skype
- We improve students confidence in speaking English and help them improve their fluency over time
How is your company different from your competitors?
- We only hire Canadian teachers...we never outsource our teachers to another company or hire teachers from India or the Philippines.
- We use WebEx to teach students online, not just Skype like the smaller and inexperienced companies.
- We have been around for 6 years...which is a very long time in such a new industry where all of our competitors come and go after a year or two of business...(we are doing something right with our students if we have been in business this long)
Style and Concept
What landing page design styles do you like?
corporate design that is stylish and cleanly designed
What colors do you want to see in your landing page?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your landing page?
purple, neon...no crazy flashy colours that make our average buyer run for the hills
What adjectives should best describe your landing page?
colourful, exciting, fun,
What content must be included in the landing page?
Existing logo must be inserted in the design (1 logo is for a white background..while the other one is good if you want to insert the logo on a non-white background).
The term 'Learn English Online'
Contact us button and phone number top right preferably 631 731 1620 (Help in English Available) - written by the phone number.
For the call to action it should have General Information Name/Email/Country/ - Payment Options PayPal/Credit Card - Card Number/Expiry date (two boxes - month/year)/Billing Zip (or Postal Code if outside of the USA). Call to action button should be big, bright and the most obvious element on the page. Have a 'lock' beside the credit card number and a graphic of the 3 credit cards like seen on this purchase page https://signup.37signals.com/campfire/pl...
The call to action should also have somewhere the attached Geotrust seal and message underneath the call to action...your information is secure and will be encrypted with 256 bit encryption.
Have an arrow pointing to the form. 'Get started with your online learning in the next 24 hours'.
We need to somehow express above the fold in either a picture or words how our service works...i.e you and your teacher will meet over the computer on a private 1 to 1 class using Skype or WebEx in order to improve your English.
Include quote(s) from the 'FinalReport' attached document...basically saying how online learning is amazing...for example.
"Instruction combining online and face-to-face elements had a larger advantage relative to purely face-to-face instruction than did purely online instruction. "
All the main points must be 'above the fold'. i.e a nice design with the call to action and something expressing what happens when they register. Fill out the form on the right hand side than A teacher will email you in order to arrange a lesson time. Your teacher will ask you what you want to learn in your customized lesson. with your per-arranged lesson time you will meet on Skype or WebEx and do your lesson -- Have graphics for all of these steps.
If you want to include testimonials on the page. can be found here http://www.talktocanada.com/individual-t...
Also, for clients that we have worked with can be found on home page www.talktocanada.com
Below the fold...lots of graphics with associated text...in order of importance (additional text can be added to further explain each header)
- Improve your English to get that job promotion
- Learn English online to move or travel overseas
- Improve your English to pass an English test to get into university - IELTS or TOEFL
- Custom lesson materials - whatever you want to improve your English for we can help you achieve that goals
- Build your confidence so you can take on any challenge
- Lessons done using Skype
- Lessons done using Webex
- Lessons on your time...your schedule the time you want for the classes not your teacher.
- Affordable lessons that 40% cheaper than the biggest competitors in the online English training field
- All of our teachers are Native Canadian English speakers and residents of Canada
- We have worked with thousands of students from (insert country)
(insert a testimonial here)
This one page design is just being used for PPC so I need it to convert, convert, convert...all of the above is just to get started and not set in stone...if the page will convert PPC visitors thats all that matters.
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
This page will be used for PPC campaigns...I need to make sure it converts visitors into paying customers.
I am thinking for the call to action...it could be...Get 20 Lessons for 3 easy payments of $97USD (1 lesson is 25 minutes in length)
The file attached called 'Alysia' is one of our actual teachers (Alysia Bartley)...You can use her in a made up quote describing our services i.e. I have been with TalktoCanada for 6 years and have taught hundreds of students from (insert country here). If I don't teach you, one of our other very experienced teachers will. (or make up a quote with whatever is suitable)
No Files Added